Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Art Deco NecklacesI'm adoring the new Bead Landing jewelry-findings from Michaels! It looks they're constantly introducing new interesting product lines it helps it be interesting to create for the brand new bling. Utilizing the Art-Deco rhinestone pendants, before Dec 25, I developed a necklace with rose and cream-colored glass pearls rhinestone rhondeles, parts of my grandmas old wristwatch and the organizing Art Deco chain. This necklace features a joyful new house in Eire, as a result of Etsys global reach.

Now, I employed lotion pearls and peacock blue glass pearls to underscore the Art-Deco pendant. I adored the first Gatsby together with the glistening rhinestone rhondeles and the majority of all, for the inclusion of Grandma Lorraines view, but I adore this 1 also. Together with the timeless drop pearl pendant, it jogs my memory of several of the wonderful pearl necklaces of the Elizabethan occasions, but re-mixed with A Skill Deco flair.Here Is the connection to the necklace on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment